The Luggage Link™ is more than a link to your luggage, it can link you to so much more. Here are just a few examples:
- Wheeled cooler
- Beach/garden wagon
- Tarp to pull leaves
- Urban shopping cart
- Fishing/sportsman cart
- Wheeled brief case
- Wheeled back-pack
- Almost anything you now pull by hand!
NOTE: Does NOT work with luggage that is wider than it is tall.
- Made in the USA
- Hands free towing
- Lightweight sash
- Ergonomic design- use your torso, not your hands to pull your luggage
- More narrow profile than pulling your luggage by hand
- Sash can be a canvas for advertising your company or message
- Easy on-off design
- Slide clip with quick release for easy attachment and detachment from luggage
- Lightweight and flexible
- Rugged design
- Will not stain your clothes
- 2” wide strap makes for comfortable fit
- Ability to multi-task hands free from luggage - able to keep moving without stopping to change hands, move faster, answer phone calls, check email, drink a cup of coffee
- Load “feels” lighter -- using your body to pull the load and not your hand
- More narrow profile -- ease of navigating congested spaces
- Helps prevent injury by using “Principles of Joint Protection”
- If injured -- offers alternate option to pulling luggage
- Exposure for your brand
Instructions for Use
First time users – adjust the Luggage Link ™ at home and take a few minutes to walk around to get comfortable
- Adjust the strap to your size
- Connect the Lugge Link™ to your luggage handle
- Start walking hands free with the Luggage Link™!
It really is that simple!View Full Instructions
The design of the Luggage Link adheres to the principles of joint protection. By transferring pulled weight to the torso, stress is removed from smaller joints and muscles such as the wrist, elbow and shoulder, eliminating risk for injury from prolonged or repeated towing. The centered weight approach frees up hands and allows shoulders-forward balanced posture and natural walking. I recommend this for every traveler with wheeled luggage. It is very easy to use and will be a game changer for the traveler and also offers greater mobility and independence for people in activities of daily living (ADL).
As a frequent international flier, I often have connecting flights where I am dropped off in one terminal and need to walk through several other terminals to get to my connecting flight, often with very little time between flights. Pulling my luggage and briefcase before the Luggage Link meant frequent stops to change hands and allay shoulder and arm fatigue. I am delighted now to have the Luggage Link as it allows me to move quickly and efficiently through the airport.